Fortuna was the Roman goddess of fortune, chance, and prosperity. She was one of the most popular Roman deities during the reign of Servius Tullius in the 5th century BC. This Bronze Goddess Fortuna Statue makes a lovely gift. Crafted from cold cast bronze, Fortuna has been hand painted to bring out the enchanting details. She is portrayed standing, blindfolded, wearing a pewter dress and holding a cornucopia overflowing with golden coins that collect at her feet. A golden crown, shaped like a stone fortress, rests atop her head. Her long hair is worn in loose curls. Fortuna wears a necklace with a golden sun medallion. Invite this Bronze Goddess Fortuna Statue into your home to encourage good fortune and prosperity to enter.
- Depicts Fortuna, the Roman goddess of prosperity
- Fortuna holds a cornucopia filled with golden coins
- Hand painted to showcase the intricate detailing
- Makes a fantastic gift or personal accent
- Looks stately on a desk or shelf
- Crafted from cold cast bronze
- Height: 11.38 Inches