Often made of woven rushes or straw, the Brigid cross arises from the story of one of the patron saints of Ireland. The Brigid Cross Pendant displays a stylized cruciform design with a central square and four radials. Likely around since ancient times, the Brigid cross also hearkens back to the goddess Brigid, a member of the Tuatha De Danann, and shares similarities with the pagan Sun Cross symbol. Made from white bronze and plated with silver, this Celtic pendant makes an excellent gift or personal accessory. Be sure to pair it with the matching Brigid Cross Ring (PS-TRI894) for a complete look!
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays stylized cross in the style of Saint Brigid
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Does NOT come with a chain
- Length: 1.5 Inches
There are no reviews yet.