Take nautical history with you anywhere with the Brass Telegraph Keychain. This handcrafted keyring is based on the engine telegraphs on ships like the Titanic, used to relay changes in speed from the bridge to the engine room. The miniature engine telegraph is finely detailed, and a matching brass chain attaches it to a brass screw lock carabiner, which is both easy to open and securely closed. Enjoy the history of ocean travel wherever you go when you carry this nautical brass keychain.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Has an impressive level of historical detail
- Ring opens and closes with knurled knob
- Easy to add to keyrings and zipper pulls
- Adds nautical detail to everyday life
- Made of brass
- Overall Length: 4.6 Inches
- Telegraph Length: 2.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.