Before the zenith of the Industrial Revolution in Europe, the miller would grind corn for his neighbors in Brandon Mill at the end of a dusty village road. This illuminated porcelain watermill features a wheel that actually turns above a stream. Snow collects on the shingled roof, while bundles of grain wait to be ground outside the doors. Painted by hand in bright colors, this charming gristmill adds excellent character to your seasonal village display.
- Introduction Date: January 2012
- Collection: Dickens Village
- Hand-painted with bright colors and detail
- Illuminated building
- Comes with an adapter cord
- A fantastic collectible for holiday villages
- Made with porcelain, plastic, and polyester foam fill
- Height: 6.1 Inches
- Width: 4.5 Inches
- Length: 6.9 Inches
There are no reviews yet.