When you want to a secure a prisoner, the first thing you do is take away their hands. Throughout history, restraints like these Box Style Dungeon Cuffs were used for keeping a prisoner bound, to help ensure their compliancy with any dungeon policies. Iconic in their style, these cuffs possess curved, rounded metal openings that are designed to fit around the wrists, while the box bodies house the locking mechanism, which keeps the cuffs securely closed. A short chain of ring-links connects the two at the center, forcing the wearer to keep their hands close together. The manacles include a key, so that the cuffs can be individually opened. Made from cast-metal, these dungeon cuffs also possess a worn, forged iron look, which only adds to their authentic style, too. No dungeon is complete without some manacles and personal restraints, and that makes these Box Style Dungeon Cuffs, with their classic and effective design, a must-have piece for any jailer to have in their collection.
- Crafted From Fine Cast Metal
- Recreates the Look of Dungeon Restraints from the Dark Ages
- Cuffs Are Bound Together by a Short Chain
- Includes a Key for Unlocking
- Fully Functional – a Key Opens the Cuffs
- A Great Dungeon or Theater Prop
- Also a Fantastic Display Piece and Collectible