The Bowie Bushman Knife is a strong survival knife that is tough to beat. This knife features a bowie knife design, featuring a clipped point with a continuously curved blade ideal for skinning and cutting like you will not believe! Unlike most hollow handled survival knives, this knife has no joint or seam between the blade and handle. The blade and handle on this versatile knife are instead cold forged from a single piece of high carbon steel. Use the hollow handle for survival supplies or handle extensions to maximize reach, leverage, or ease of throwing. This knife comes with a Secure-Ex sheath that houses a Ferrocerium fire steel, which can be used to start a fire in no time! Hardy and useful, this bush craft blade makes a great survival tool to have on hand.
- Features a clipped point blade shape
- Continuous curve allows for great cutting, slashing, and piercing
- Hollow handle is great for storing or for grip extensions
- Includes a Secure-Ex sheath with Ferrocerium Fire Steel
- Cold forged from a single piece of steel
- Versatile and effective survival knife
- Blade made of SK-5 high carbon steel
- Handle is hollow
- Overall length: 12.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 7 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.25 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.10 Inch
- Weight: 10.1oz.