Protect your mobility by making the Blackened Vladimir Greaves a regular part of your medieval warrior ensemble. The steel greaves are composed of multiple curved metal segments, including a piece that can be closed around the back of the calf to block blows to the legs. A knee segment at the top is designed in a way that does not hinder your movements while offering additional coverage. Showing off a dark metal finish, the leg armour features decorative rivets that provide a striking look perfect for LARPing and re-enactments. We recommend wearing padded arming wear beneath this plate armour for increased comfort. Be sure to check out all of our Vladimir-style armour when creating your armoured outfit!
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Vladimir Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M48), which includes the Blackened Vladimir Greaves alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Features segmented design
- Excellent leg protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
risingbun (verified owner) –
So you might think these are kind of pricey for just greaves, being in the same price range as some of Mytholon’s full leg armor, but I think they’re worth it. It has a few extra plates and knee articulation with some really nice detailing. Some of the black finish rubbed off on some of the pointier parts, but it’s no big deal, it just added to the character. My tassets and long gambeson cover my upper thighs anyway, so I switched to these from full leg armor for more comfort and mobility.