No matter if you are an adventurer, warrior, or rogue, you should carry a dagger at your side. Carry one with the Black Upright Dagger Frog. Made from leather, this ambidextrous dagger frog holds a single dagger, sold separately. It secures a dagger sheath vertically with a wide loop. A scabbard would slide through the loop. There is a hole on the loop for a hanging pin or extension on a scabbard. Next, there is a buttoned strap halfway up the frog for securing a hilt in place. Finally, at the top of the frog, there is a loop for sliding the frog onto a belt, not included. This dagger frog is great for any historical reenactment, LARP battle, or cosplay convention.
- Has a vertical design
- Works ambidextrously
- Secures a daggers hilt with a strap
- Can slide onto a belt, not included
- Wonderful for reenactments and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 9 Inches
- Width: 2.5 Inches
- Circumference: 3.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.