Heading into battle, any smart Crusader knows the importance of defense. Ensure that you have protection by carrying the Black Templar LARP Shield. Made from hard EVA foam, this Crusader shield has a latex coating. Also, it has a heater shield shape. The front of the shield looks like planks of wood with steel colored trim at the edges. The trim appears to have rivets attaching it to the shield in the corners. Also, the shield has a vertical split color design. One half is black. The other half is white with a black Maltese cross towards the top. Both sides have a purposely faded finish. Next, on the back, the shield has a black finish. It has multiple straps, allowing you to hold the shield on either arm or straight up and down. The Black Templar LARP Shield is ideal for LARP battles, cosplay events, and theater productions.
- Dual color design
- Heater shield shape
- Multiple straps for different ways of carrying
- Great for medieval and fantasy events
- Ideal for crusaders and medieval knights
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 35.4 Inches
- Width: 23.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 14.6 Inches
- Grip Width: 14.6 Inches
- Weight: 55.3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.