The swords of samurai are known for their quick, narrow blades and ornate, highly detailed guards, called tsuba. The Black Swirl Tsuba Katana has a unique twist to its round guard, made of black metal in a swirling cut-out design. The slightly curved blade is hand forged from carbon steel and has a fuller along most of its length. The blade collar is brass, and the handle is white with a faux rayskin texture. Black fabric is wrapped in a traditional style over the white handle and gold tone menuki, or palm ornamentation. Included is a matching black scabbard and a black cloth cover that fits over the Japanese sword while in its scabbard for further protection in storage and travel. A beautiful display weapon inspired by the feudal era of Japan, this samurai sword is a breath-taking addition to any collection or decor.
- Completely decorative
- Crafted by hand
- Black tsuba has a swirling cut-out design
- White faux rayskin handle has black wrapping
- Includes scabbard and black cloth cover
- Unique addition to collections and decor
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Overall Length: 41.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 28.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.