In need of a sword for the modern ninja or samurai? Make sure that you check out the Black Ronin Black Tak-Kana Sword and its design. This two-handed sword consists of a single piece of 3Cr13 stainless steel. This type of steel has a high carbon and chromium content that makes it functional. It has a blackened straight-backed blade. The sword continues offset from the blade and extends on the edge side to form a crossguard. The words Black Ronin adorn the crossguard.
Next, the sword continues with the slightly curved handle. There is a small point in the middle in between two wrapped sections. Each section has black nylon cord wrapped around black faux ray skin. The handle ends with a pommel that extends on the edge side of the sword. It has a hole for a lanyard, not included. Finally, this sword comes with a molded polypropylene scabbard. The scabbard has a black paracord wrapping and an adjustable shoulder strap. You can take the Black Ronin Black Tak-Kana Sword to your next historical reenactment and use it in battle.
- Fully functional
- Has a straight-backed, single-edge blade
- Single-piece construction
- Features a blackened finish
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for reenactments
- Blade is 3Cr13 stainless steel
- Wrapping is faux ray skin and nylon
- Sheath is polypropylene
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.