When you decide to head out on a grand adventure or a walk through town, carry your sword or dagger in the Black Double Strap Frog. Made from leather, this black frog can hold either daggers or swords in an upright position, rather than at an angle. It holds one weapon, not included. There is a base plate with a hexagonal shape. It is longer than it is wide. On the base plate, there are two adjustable straps. Each strap has a buckle. The adjustability makes the frog able to hold a wider variety of weapons and sheaths. At the top of the base plate, there are two loops riveted to the plate. They allow this versatile weapon frog to slide onto a belt, not included. Use the Black Double Strap Frog at your next reenactment, LARP event, faire, or a variety of other events.
- Holds either a dagger or sword, sold separately
- Features two adjustable straps
- Can slide onto a belt, not included
- Has a vertical design
- Great for reenactments and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.