Featuring an unusual and eye-catching tactical look for a machete, the Black Bear Bowie Machete is a tool that is strong enough to chop through small vines and saplings, clear brush, and perform suitably in survival situations. The extra wide high carbon steel clip point blade is coated with a matte black corrosion-resistant finish for extra durability. High impact polypropylene is injection molded over the generous full tang and solid steel guard on this machete, creating a comfortable and weatherproof grip. Complete with a tough Cor-Ex sheath for easy and convenient carry in the field, you will be hard pressed to find a more epic and affordable bowie knife.
- Eye catching tactical appearance
- Extra wide clip point blade
- Features strong full tang construction
- Blade is coated in corrosion resistant finish
- Great survival or bush craft knife
- Includes a sturdy Cor-Ex sheath for easy carry
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel with black, baked-on anti-rust matte finish
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall length: 17.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 Inch
- Weight: 18.1oz.