The perfect companion for any outdoorsman, the Bird and Trout Knife is ideal for working in tight places or making precise cuts. Made of AUS 8A stainless steel, the skeletonized handle offers great versatility and freedom of movement. The open pommel allows the survival knife to hang from the little finger when not in use and yet remain instantly available when working with cold or wet hands. This lightweight, sturdy blade is ideal for processing small game. For safety and handiness, this skinning knife comes with a lightweight Secure-Ex sheath and steel bead chain lanyard.
- Fully functional
- Versatile tool for any outdoorsman
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Convenient open pommel
- Ideal for processing small game
- Includes a sheath and steel bead lanyard
- Knife made of Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel
- Overall Length: 6.31 Inches
- Blade Length: 2.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.06 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.10 Inch
- Weight: 0.8oz.