When attending a medieval faire or market, you may wish to acquire something from a vendor. Hold your newfound treasures in the Belwar Large Belt Bag. This premium leather bag comes in either black or brown. It has a front flap that fastens with two straps. Stitching attaches these straps and their hand-forged iron buckles onto the bag. Each strap has two lines of stitching. Once fastened, the leather straps slide into loops to keep the ends tucked away. Next, loops on the back allow you to attach the bag to a belt, not included. The Belwar Large Belt Bag looks wonderful with a variety of historical and fantasy inspired outfits. Wear it to a cosplay convention or other medieval event.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Fastens with two straps
- Loops for attaching to a belt, not included
- Great for a variety of outfits
- Wonderful for historical and fantasy events
- Handcrafted from premium leather and iron
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.