Apothecaries, potioneers, and medieval merchants often require many pouches to hold and organize their wares. Use the Belwar Bag Set for your items. Made from premium leather, this set of bags comes in black or brown. The set includes four bags. They secure shut with a buckle and strap. Stitching attaches the strap to the front flap. Riveting also helps to secure the bottom of the strap even more. On the back of each pouch, there is a loop. The loops help to attach the bags to a belt, not included. This bag set looks great with a wide variety of medieval and fantasy characters.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in brown or black
- Comes as a set of four bags
- Secures with buckle and straps
- Can slide onto a belt, not included
- Great for a variety of costumes
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.