For rogues and mercenaries as well as foot soldiers, guarding the shoulders from attack is very important. Wear the Beaufort Pauldrons into battle. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this pair of medieval style spaulders comes in two color options. These leather pauldrons feature an overlapping design for greater protection. Riveting attaches the three sections to each other. The bottom section folds over and down to create a distinct end cap. Rivets secure this fold in place. This folded section curves into a gentle point. The sections above it have inverted scalloped bottom edges. In addition, the top section has two holes and leather cords to attach the streamlined pauldrons to cuirasses like the Beaufort Breastplate (RT-116), sold separately. The Beaufort Pauldrons match well with a variety of LARP costumes and ensembles.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Overlapping sections for greater protection
- Distinctive folded design
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in two color options
- Attaches with laces to other armour, sold separately
- Great for cosplay or LARP events
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.