While patrolling the enchanted forest, you fought many fierce battles against the enemy. The Battleworn Ranger LARP Short Sword helped you to victory. Despite its battle-worn appearance, this double edged LARP sword can withstand the stress of LARP warfare. Its sturdy hybrid construction consists of a closed cell EVA foam blade wrapped around a solid fiberglass core and polyurethane foam handle. The latex foam blade features a double fuller design in addition to nicks and dark spots for a worn look. A latex coating covers the blade. Next, this LARP short sword features a slightly curved, copper tone crossguard. Small ridges adorn the ends of the crossguard. Near the crossguard, the grip is wide and then narrows in the middle towards the fin-shaped pommel. The grip also has the look of leather. This Battleworn Ranger LARP Short Sword makes a great addition to many LARP and cosplay ensembles.
The Battleworn Ranger LARP Short Sword has an overall length of 23.6 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Copper tone pommel and guard
- Double-edged blade
- Durable construction
- Aged and nicked appearance
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane foam
- Core is made of a fiberglass rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
There are no reviews yet.