Expertly handmade with intricate attention to detail, the Baroque Queen Renaissance Dress radiates the exquisite aura of royalty. Inspired by the Baroque styles of French Renaissance fashion, this dress is truly fit for a queen. This Renaissance dress consists of one easy to wear piece, though the brocade fabric featured on the sleeves, bodice, and short overskirt appear as though layered over a long, full-skirted taffeta dress ending in a wide ruffle detail. Lace-up detail on the back and front of the bodice allow for custom adjusting, and inner boning helps you achieve your ideal historic silhouette. Intricate lace decorates the square neckline of the bodice and the edges of the overskirt, creating a regal, incredibly detailed appearance. Wear the Baroque Queen Renaissance Dress to your next sophisticated reenactment event, Renaissance festival, masquerade ball, or even as a theatrical costume. To achieve the voluminous, wide-hipped look of the skirt shown here, wear the Renaissance Pannier (MCI-241) underneath the dress, sold separately.
- Handmade dress with French Renaissance inspired design
- Bodice features inner boning and lace-up details on front and back
- Fitted sleeves end with wide brocade ruffle at elbow
- Layered skirt design with silver lace and ruffle trim
- Ideal for masquerade balls, Renaissance festivals, and other reenactment events
- Made of brocade and taffeta with lace detail
- Dry clean recommended.