The benefit of restraints like these Bar Cuffs with Padlock is that they afford greater control of a prisoner, by restricting their movement even more. Properly secured, these cuffs can all but prevent a prisoner from constructively using their hands. Another added benefit of the bar style cuffs is their inherent versatility. These cuffs are made from cast-metal and possess a forged iron look that lends them an heir of authenticity to their design. They consist of a straight bar with a T-shaped end, over which are fitted two U-shaped cuffs. At the end of the bar is a small ringlet, which is secured with an included padlock. The general design allows minimal movement of the hands, and the bar can be secured with chains or added cuffs and locks, to restrict movement even more! All in all, it is a fairly versatile piece of dungeon ware, and that alone makes these Bar Cuffs with Padlock a must-have addition to for any serious collector, or any reenactment jailer with an authentic dungeon scene.
- Crafted From Fine Cast Metal
- Recreates the Look of Dungeon Restraints from the Dark Ages
- Cuffs are Fitted Onto a Straight T-Bar Secured with a Medieval Padlock
- Includes a Key for Unlocking
- Fully Functional – the Key Opens the Lock
- A Great Dungeon or Theater Prop
- Also a Fantastic Display Piece and Collectible