There is no prison or dungeon accent quite like the old ball and chain. Used to heavily restrict and limit a prisoners movements, this Ball and Chain Single Cuff recreates the age old design quite well, down even to the heavy weight secured at the end. This ball and chain has a blackened, forged iron finish, and it is made most-entirely in cast-metal. The ball is connected to a short length of chain, which ends in a single cuff that is often attached to the leg or the wrist, in order to keep a prisoner secured to one specific position (or at least to greatly hinder their ability to move). The single cuff possesses a hinged opening, a functional locking mechanism. The set includes a key as well, for opening the lock. Nothing is quite as evocative as the Ball and Chain Single Cuff, which works wonders in making anyone look very much like a prisoner.
- Crafted From Fine Cast Metal
- Recreates the Look of Dungeon Restraints from the Dark Ages
- Consists of a Cuff Attached to a Weighted Metal Ball
- Includes a Key for Unlocking
- A Great Dungeon or Theater Prop
- Also a Fantastic Display Piece and Collectible
Fully Functional – a Key Opens the Cuffs
- Weight: 7.25 lbs.