While it may be tempting to use the Bakers LARP Rolling Pin for pie making, that is not the true purpose of this foam prop. Whether you wish to spice up a LARP event, or defend you bakery, this throwing weapon will assist in your quest. Panted by hand and sculpted to look like a real wooden rolling pin, this foam LARP weapon features a strong latex coating. Just take a closer look at the dark wood grain that covers its surface. When performing a live action battle, there is no need to spoil the fun with avoidable injuries. So, the next time those pie thieves invade your bakery, use this handy throwing weapon to chase them away.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Sculpted and hand-painted with amazing detail
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finish with a latex coating
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 15.5 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.