Warrior, you take to battle with ferocity. Intimidate your enemies by wielding the Atrim War Sword against them in combat. Made from 9260 spring steel, this functional sword features a broad double-edged blade. Designed by Angus Trim, a fuller runs down two-thirds of the flat-ground, satin-finished blade.
Next, the sword features a gently curved crossguard. The stainless steel crossguard curves towards the blade. Then, the hilt continues with a wooden two-handed grip. Black leather covers the cord-wrapped grip. The hilt ends with a steel disk-shaped pommel.
Finally, this medieval sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Dark brown leather covers the scabbard. It has a stainless-steel chape. The Atrim War Sword makes a great weapon to use at a historical reenactment. You can also add it to any armoury.
- Fully functional
- Has double-edged blade
- Features a flat grind and a satin finish
- Comes with a scabbard
- Designed by Angus Trim
- Great for historical reenactments and battles
- Blade is 9260 spring steel
- Hilt is stainless steel
- Grip and scabbard are wood wrapped in leather
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.