During your next roleplay adventure, dive deep into the dark underbelly of Victorian London with the Assassins Creed Syndicate Foam Kukri. Unleash your fighting skills as either Jacob or Evie Frye from the action-packed video game. This cosplay weapon is crafted from a dense latex foam with a firm core. Its curved blade has been hand-painted to resemble steel, while its handle mimics dark wood with brass accents. The insignia of the British Brotherhood decorates the top of the grip and the center of the pommel. Whether you take on your role for LARP or cosplay, the Assassins Creed Syndicate Foam Kukri adds extra fierceness to your look.
- Officially licensed Assassins Creed Syndicate product
- A stylized kukri inspired by the video game
- Displays the Assassins insignia of the British Brotherhood
- Great accessory to roleplay as Jacob or Evie Frye
- Crafted from dense latex foam
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 19 Inches
- Handle: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.