The Arming Sword with Scabbard is a replica of the sword that became the traditional weapon of the knight, before the advent of the longsword. The weapon is a simple, single-handed sword with a broad blade designed for cutting, slashing, and thrusting. This weapon is made utilizing high-quality construction techniques. The blade is made from EN45 high carbon spring steel and features a long, deep fuller that runs down approximately half the length of the blade. The sword also features an all-brass cross-bar guard with sharp curves at its ends, as well as a simple scent-stopper pommel, also done in brass. The grip is done in attractive hardwood and features a small brass ring as an accent. Included with the sword is a matched scabbard that is wrapped in leather and features brass ornamentation on both the throat and the chape. Slightly shorter than a longsword, this Arming Sword with Scabbard is the ideal weapon for a knight to carry and wield on the field of battle, thanks to its simple blade that was perfect for both cutting and thrusting.
- Fully Functional
- A Simple yet Effective Historic Sword
- Features a Versatile Blade with a Fuller
- Guard and Pommel are Solid, Polished Brass
- Possesses a Hardwood Grip
- Includes a Leather Sheath with Brass Adornments
- Made from EN45 high-carbon steel
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.