An elf ear, recreated in polished, antiqued pewter. This fey jewelry displays a Victorian gothic fantasy of swirling, verdant flourishes. The Arboreus Earwraps are perfect for Faerie festivals, LARP events, or fantasy conventions. Handcrafted from fine English pewter, these scrollwork earwraps are available singly, for either the left or right ear, or as a matched pair. These floral wraps can be gently squeezed to comfortably fit your own ear, and each secures at the lobe with a surgical steel ear post. Whether you are portraying a sprite, pixie, or another of the fair folk, these Arboreus Earwraps will help you feel at one with the natural world. These pewter earwraps also make a magical gift idea.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Handcrafted in England
- Display Victorian gothic style flourishes
- Possess a fine level of intricate detail
- Perfect with casual or costume ensembles
- Available for left, right, or as a pair
- Require pierced ears to wear
- Ethereal Fantasy accent or gift idea
- Made from fine English pewter
- Earrings contain surgical steel ear posts
- Height: 2.9 Inches
- Width: 1.7 Inches
- Depth: 0.7 Inch