The Antique Velvet Renaissance Dress is made out of high quality, heavy velvet with a low sheen for a refined appearance. Delicate golden trim accents the lines of the dress, and amber rhinestones decorate the sleeves and the lined bodice. Inspired by fashions of the Renaissance, this historic dress features long fitted sleeves with puffed shoulders, creating a high class look. An included organza scarf, worn tucked into the square neckline and adorned with an included matching amber rhinestone brooch, adds elegance to this stately dress. This lovely dress laces up in the back. Wear it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately, to showcase the fullness of the skirt as seen here. Accessorize with the Antique Velvet Hat (MCI-392) to achieve a well coordinated look at your next Renaissance festival, costume ball, or other reenactment event.
- Handmade with expert attention to detail
- Includes scarf and faux gem metal brooch
- Bodice is lined for comfort
- Fitted long sleeves with puffed shoulders
- Hat and recommended A-line petticoat sold separately
- Ideal for Renaissance festivals and historic reenactments
- Made of antique velvet with golden lace trim
- Included scarf made of organza
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay flat and air dry.