Any Victorian lady could use a cape in their adventures. Wear the Amelia Victorian Cape when you want a finishing touch or to cover your shoulders. Made from cotton, this cape comes in a range of colors and sizes. It secures onto the neck with a hidden hook closure. On the neckband, there are two decorative black buttons. The buttons match the cotton trim that adorns the edges of the collar and cape. The bottom of the cape has a ruffled hem. On the inside, the cape has a satin lining. Wear the Amelia Victorian Cape to a LARP event, cosplay convention, or theatrical production. It also works well at a historical reenactment.
- Comes in multiple colors and sizes
- Secures with hook closure
- Has black trim along the edges
- Ideal for Victorian outfits
- Great for reenacting, roleplaying, and more
- Made from medium weight cotton
- Cold wash with a half load, short spin cycle and gentle detergent.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 16 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.