Dragon slayers and elven warriors know they need to protect their neck and upper chest. Wear the Alistair Leather Gorget when tracking down your prey. Made of premium leather, this gorget comes in four color options. The gorget has a two piece construction. The front and back attach at the top with a buckled strap on each shoulder. It covers the collar and upper chest with two connected, riveted segments. The gorget has two side straps that lay underneath the arms. They help to secure the gorget on the body. The fit of the straps adjusts with a buckle on each strap. The straps have large loops for greater versatility. Streamlined embossing decorates the edges of the gorget and its straps. This leather armour is ideal for LARP events, conventions, and medieval faires.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Comes in four colors
- Two side straps under the arms
- Secures with straps and buckles
- Streamlined embossing detail
- Great for LARP events and faires
- Made from 7-8 ounce premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.