Inspired by the walking sticks of South Africa that are hand carved from quality hardwoods, the Cold Steel African Walking Stick provides the prestige of such a piece without the maintenance but with unmatched unbreakability instead. The Zulus are perhaps the fiercest, most combative tribe in all South Africa. This walking stick is thus based on their famous Knob Kerrie. The body features an undulating staff and the traditional geodesic ball grip made out of high impact and weather resistant polypropylene instead of wood. It will never rot, warp, shrink, mildew, or fade, and is ready for all the wear and tear you and the world can dish out. While its primary mission is as a walking stick to aid balance when crossing uneven, slippery, or tough terrain, it can also serve as a pointer, lever, or formidable self-defense tool in an emergency.
- Inspired by an African Zulu walking stick
- Features undulating shaft and geodesic ball grip
- High impact construction is impervious to wear and tear
- A great walking stick and self defense tool
- Made of polypropylene
- Length: 37 Inches
- Weight: 25.3 oz.
- Head: 2.75 Inches
- Diameter at Base: 1.75 Inches
- Diameter at Neck: 1.75 Inches