You are a powerful Viking warrior whose prowess on the battlefield is matched only by your ability to guzzle mead. You need a drinking vessel deserving of your legendary status. You need the Aesir Drinking Horn with Stand. This natural Viking horn is crafted from a hollowed bull horn, making it the perfect drinkware option for any warrior. Its long form makes it ideal for holding vast amounts of liquid, meaning that you will not have any trouble out-drinking your friends! The Viking horn features a gold tone endcap for a touch of finery, and it also comes with a stand for proudly displaying it on a shelf or table when not in use. The Aesir Drinking Horn with Stand is a must-have item for any Viking or medieval feast.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Large volume can hold great amounts of liquid
- Accented with a gold tone endcap
- Includes a stand for easy display
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Length: 17-21 Inches
- Capacity: 14-15 Ounces
Measurements are approximate. This horn is a natural product and its shape and size will vary.