Hark, adventurer! Do not forget to bring with you a way to carry a drinking horn to partake in toasts. Check out the Adrian Horn Frog. Made from standard leather, this frog comes in two colors. It has a loop for holding a horn, not included. At the top, there is another loop. Rivets secure the loops together. The top loop allows the frog to slide onto a belt, not included. This horn frog is very useful for reenactors, roleplayers, faire attendees, and more. It matches a variety of costumes and outfits.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Slides onto a belt, not included
- Versatile design
- Great for reenactors and roleplayers
- Matches a variety of costumes
- Made from standard leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 6.3 Inches
- Width: 2.8 Inches
- Belt Loop Width: 2.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.