The Acre Broadsword has been hand-forged by expert smiths with decades of experience, ensuring that it will make a fantastic weapon for your home armory. The functional sword is crafted from tough 1065 high carbon steel. Computer controlled ovens provide strength, resiliency, and edge retention, tempering the full tang blade to an RC in the low 50s. The functional blade is then expertly sharpened, and the design is finished with super strong steel parts. A stonewashed black finish gives each medieval sword a stunning look. The Acre sword comes with a scabbard.
The pieces in the Battlecry Series are individually inspected at each step of the manufacturing process. Each model is put through rigorous tests to ensure that they exceed industry standards and comes with a signed certificate.
The Siege of Acre was a deadly, yet critically important confrontation during the Third Crusade of the Middle Ages, serving as a major defeat for Saladin.
- Windlass Battlecry Series
- Hand-forged from 1065 high carbon steel
- Tempered to RC in the low 50s
- Sharpened blade has full tang
- Features stonewashed, blackened finish
- Comes with matching scabbard
- Overall Length: 39.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 32.75 Inches
- Grip Length: 6.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs.