Artemisia I of Caria was the only female commander in the Persian navy at the Battle of Salamis, and she was praised for her intelligence and skill. And with this 300 Rise of an Empire Artemisia Warrior Costume, you can take on her likeness. Fit for a warrior but still elegant enough for a lady, this costume is a sleek black battle dress with a simulated leather cuirass with faux mail sleeves and a long black skirt. Gold accents adorn the shoulders, collar, waist, and skirt hem, while matched bracers come with the dress to complete the look. Rarely is a warrior-woman as lovely as this, yet the 300 Rise of an Empire Artemisia Warrior Costume makes it an effortless look that is quick and easy to put together and pull off.
- A licensed costume from the 300 Rise of an Empire film
- Based on the appearance of the Persian warrior Artemisia
- Consists mainly of a black battle dress with simulated armor
- Also includes matched black bracers
- Wig not included
- A great costume for Halloween or costume events
- Made from polyester
- X-Small: Fits a 33-35 Inch Bust and a 25-26 Inch Waist
- Small: Fits a 36-38 Inch Bust and a 27-30 Inch Waist
- Medium: Fits a 38-40 Inch Bust and a 31-34 Inch Waist
- Large: Fits a 40-42 Inch Bust and a 35-38 Inch Waist
There are no reviews yet.