The 1796 Light Cavalry Saber with Steel Scabbard is based on the weapon widely used by the British and their Prussian allies at the Battle of Waterloo. Its sharpened forward edge gives the blade ferocious cutting power. The black handle has a contoured, ergonomically and textured shape that suits a comfortable grip, and a light D-guard protects the knuckles. This cavalry sword passes the British Proof Test, making it a must-have for collectors and warriors alike. A stylish steel scabbard with steel mounts is included for convenient carrying and safe storage.
- Based on British sword from the Battle of Waterloo
- Curved blade has a fully sharpened forward edge
- Contoured handle provides sure grip
- Includes a steel scabbard
- Fully functional and battle ready
- Blade is made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Weight: 34.2 oz.
- Blade Thickness: 0.3 Inch
- Blade Length: 33 Inches
- Handle: 4.75 Inches
- Overall Length: 37.75 Inches