Do you wish that you could play a harp but just do not have the space? Make sure to check out the 12 String Baby Walnut Harp with Knotwork. Handmade from solid walnut, this lightweight harp has 12 DuPont nylon strings that cover a range from F above Middle C to High C. The C-strings are red, while the F-strings are blue.
Next, the Celtic harp has a curved pillar. The sides of the soundboard angle outward towards the bottom. A carved knotwork pattern adorns the sides of the soundboard. Finally, this tabletop harp comes with a tuning tool and an extra string set. This 12 String Baby Walnut Harp fits in a variety of spaces as it is smaller than a regular harp.
Please note that this comes de-tuned.
Please note that this is made with natural materials, color may vary.
- Features a knotwork pattern
- Fully functional
- Features 12 strings
- Comes with tuning tool and extra set of strings
- Fits into a variety of spaces
- Made from walnut
- Strings are DuPont nylon
- If pegs slip, use peg dope or wax-less chalk to increase friction. Avoid extreme temperatures, extremely dry conditions, and direct sunlight. Use a dry, soft cloth for cleaning. Changing strings every 3-4 months is recommended.
- Length: 20.5 Inches
- Height: 6.3 Inches
- Width: 12 Inches
- Weight: 4 Pounds 1.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.