Forged from the West wind made solid, the Zephyr LARP Katana is a blade that cleaves the very air in front of it as it rends down upon its enemies. Its pale blade will look beautiful on your sword belt if you are worthy enough. The blade of the Zephyr LARP Katana is made from a closed cell foam that encases a flexible fiberglass core and a strong Kevlar tip. The foam of the blade has been hand painted stark white with gray shadows that lend it the appearance of white stone or frozen air. The flower-shaped tsuba guard of the katana has been painted to appear as though it were made from iron and silver, a theme that extends down the handle and can be seen under the wrapping. Fight with the speed of the wind when you wield this LARP katana on the battlefield and win the day!
The Zephyr LARP Katana has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects to the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 39.4 Inches
- Measurements are approximate