Like the kopis and the kukri, the falcata blade is a derivative of early sickle-swords, which were used in Iron Age rituals. The Yellow Dragon Falcata and Dagger Set feature this curved blade style in a new, dragon fantasy theme! These dragon themed, stainless-steel, sickle-blades possess gently curving blades that feature slight swells near the tips for optimal chopping power. The handle of the falcata sword is yellow and shaped like the arching neck of a dragon. The curved pommel of the blade is shaped like the head of a dragon, who sits open-mouthed, showing its red tongue. The dagger is but a smaller copy of the sword, minus the dragon head on the handle. The black sheath for these blades is banded in stainless-steel. A scabbard for the dagger is molded onto the outside of the sword scabbard. Two rings are attached to the back of the scabbard for hanging on a belt. Decorate your home with this functional set of blades or use them in your cutting drills! Give it to a friend or loved one as a very special gift!
- Depicts a dragon headed sword and a matching dagger
- Sword scabbard features a secondary scabbard for dagger
- Functional set of blades is perfect for light use or cutting drills
- Ideal for all lovers of bladed weapons
- Blades made from stainless-steel
- Falcata: Overall Length – 17 Inches, Blade Length – 12.5 Inches, Handle Length – 4.5 Inches
- Dagger: Overall Length – 7 Inches, Blade Length – 5 Inches, Handle Length – 2 Inches