This WW2 Army Officer Saber combines the heraldic look and symbolism of the lion with the equally potent symbolism of the sword to create a powerful looking weapon that embodies the notions of military might, leadership, and personal skill – all of which are very good qualities for the symbolic sword of a leader to convey. Based on the design of a German officers saber, this impressive sword features a classically shaped saber blade that is hand crafted from carbon steel. The gentle curve and fine point of the saber make it look all the more like a true weapon, and the fuller down the blades spine helps to reduce its weight, making it more manageable and light to hold and wield. The hilt, though, sets it apart as a truly unique and handsome piece, possessing an ornate yellow-brass design that features rich embellishments, as well as a lion-head pommel that connects to a brass knuckle-guard. The leather-wrapped, brass-wire inlaid grip further accents the design, while also offering a comfortable hold when handling the sword. Included with the weapon is a cast-steel scabbard, set with a single hanging ring, for ease of carrying and storing. This WW2 Army Officers Saber is based on German design, but all in all, its symbolism is fairly universal, and that makes it a stellar sword for any officer, colonel, commander, or general to wear at their hip or to hang in their home, for others to admire.
- Fully functional
- A Recreation of a Military Dress Sword
- Blade Features an Unsharpened Edge
- Has an Ornate Brass Knuckle Guard and Lions Head Pommel
- Includes a Cast-Steel Scabbard with Hanging Ring
- A Fantastic Costume Sword, Carrying Weapon and Display Piece
- Made from EN45 High Carbon Steel
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.