No matter if you need to move a kettle off a burning fire or handle firewood, the Wrought Iron Tongs is a great option for doing so. Made from wrought iron, this utensil has two loops for holding it. Then, the tongs have a diamond shape in the middle that moves and helps slightly extend the reach of the tongs. The ends of the tongs have a slight curve and finish in flat tips. These flat tips help with grasping hot items. These iron tongs are perfect for historical reenactments and medieval or modern camping.
- Has a diamond-like action
- Features flat tips for grasping
- Loops for holding onto the tongs
- Great for medieval and modern camping
- Wonderful for reenactments
- Made from wrought iron
- Rinse with warm water and use a brush or scraper to remove stuck-on bits. For really stuck-on food, scrub with salt and oil, rinse and wipe clean. Dry the tongs and coat with a thin layer of oil. Store until ready to use.
- Length: 20 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.