When you are following the enemy through the forest, you should protect your shoulders with the Woodsman Leather Shoulder Armour. Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable-tanned leather, this set of shoulder armour comes in two colors. The set covers both shoulders with four pieces. There are two shoulder straps and two pauldrons. Ties attach a pauldron to a shoulder strap. This allows for adjusting the fit for a variety of shoulder widths.
The shoulder straps themselves secure with ties to other pieces of armour, not included. The shoulder straps have a multi-plate design. A Celtic knotwork design runs in a line across the rectangular plates on each shoulder.
Each pauldron has two plates. The top plate has a short swordbreaker and a vertical quilted design. The lower plate has a strap that secures onto the arm. This medieval shoulder armor works great for faires, LARP events, and reenactments.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Covers both shoulders
- Includes shoulder straps and pauldrons
- Secures with ties
- Great for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARP events and faires
- Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable-tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.