When you want to have an imposing look on the battlefield, you don the Woodsman Leather Brigandine Armour to inspire your soldiers. Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable-tanned leather, this brigandine comes in two colors and three sizes. It covers the body from the head to past the hips. The brigandine secures on the sides with straps and buckles.
The front features a gorget-style collar that ends in a V-shape in front. This gorget neck has holes for attaching shoulder armor like the Woodsman Leather Shoulder Armour (MCI-3852), sold separately.
Below the neck, the brigandine has multiple square plates that angle down towards the center. Rivets attach the plates to the base. Each plate has an embossed Celtic pattern. In the center, the brigandine has a series of studs and holes for more easily closing the brigandine from the front.
On the back, the diagonal pattern continues. The neck has a rounded shape. This medieval armor works great for faires, LARP events, and reenactments.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors and three sizes
- Features a diagonal plate design
- Secures with straps
- Studs in front for easier wearing
- Ideal for LARP events and faires
- Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable-tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.