Reinvent and redefine the stigma that women cannot succeed in engineering when you wear the Womens Steampunk Engineer Top! By donning this neo-Victorian blouse, your skill will receive rightful praise without subduing your style! Crafted from a soft tan cotton blend, this clever top allows for your inventive mind to work mechanical magic in style and comfort. A high collar and long loose sleeves give a sophisticated form, a perfect choice for every self-respecting forward thinker. Use the antique brass button to close the collar for a posh look or leave it open for a comfortable fit. Whether you pair it with your tools, a corset, or wear it alone, nothing will emphasize the skill of the woman quite like the Womens Steampunk Engineer Top!
Please note that the corset, hat, skirt, shoes, and accessories are not included.
- Perfect fit for an eccentric Victorian engineer
- High collar and long sleeves offer a sophisticated silhouette
- Antiqued button allows for an open or fastened look
- Looks great with accessories or as a stand alone blouse
- Ideal way to finish off a Steampunk ensemble
- Crafted from Cotton Blend Fabric
- Collar hosts Brass Button
- Small/Medium: Bust – 32-36 Inches, Waist – 24-28 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Bust – 36-44 Inches, Waist – 38-36 Inches