Warrior maiden, do not forget to protect yourself from the enemy before you head into battle by wearing the Womens Leather Breastplate. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this breastplate comes in two colors and four sizes. The breastplate secures onto the body with a pair of horizontal straps at the back and a strap at each shoulder. The shoulder straps crisscross each other in the back. Each strap has brass-plated grommets and buckles with an antique finish. Rivets attach the 5-6-ounce straps to the plate. The breastplate has a stitched and formed shape to better accommodate a female torso. It has a concave curve along its bottom edge. This piece of medieval armour looks wonderful added to the outfits of a variety of fantasy characters. You can wear it to a LARP or cosplay event.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors and four sizes
- Secures with six straps
- Features a shaped torso
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Straps are 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.