Whether you are reenacting a historical scene on stage, mingling with the peasants at a renaissance fair, or adventuring into a LARP realm, the Wolfram Damask Tunic is a period garment that reveals the wealth and prestige of your role. The long-sleeve tunic has a round neckline and front horseman slit for movability. It is handmade from a luxurious, yet durable damask fabric. The damask is a tightly woven blend of polyester and cotton. It provides extra warmth and durability with the added benefit of repelling light rain or drizzle. The golden rhombus pattern takes inspiration from a historical design.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- High-quality tunic for a medieval noble
- Decorated with a historical rhombus pattern
- Greater movability with horseman slit in front
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 75 percent polyester, 25 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 34.4 Inches, Waist – 30.7 Inches, Hip – 37 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 33.9 Inches, Hip – 40.2 Inches
- Large: Chest – 41.3 Inches, Waist – 37.4 Inches, Hip – 43.3 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.9 Inches, Waist – 41.3 Inches, Hip – 46.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 48 Inches, Waist – 45.7 Inches, Hip – 50 Inches
Measurements are approximate.