The WMA Federschwert Reenactment Sword is a replica of a training sword used in fencing schools throughout the Renaissance. Constructed to match the weight and balance of the actual swords, this piece provides a genuine sword handling experience. Each practice sword is constructed to meet the standards and guidelines of the Battle of Nations, so a sturdy 2mm edge and rounded tips are added for enhanced safety. This sword is forged from 5160 high carbon steel to create a durable weapon. The fittings on this sword are crafted from mild steel and enhance the overall look of this practice weapon. This training sword has an extended ricasso or schilt that adds mass above the hilt without sacrificing maneuverability or handling. The guard on this sword has spiral engravings on each quillon and also a hexagonal scent stopper pommel. The hilt has been wrapped in black leather to create a positive grip when wielding. The WMA Federschwert Reenactment Sword is durable blade perfect for modern-day warriors to wield when they want to practice swordplay.
- A Western Martial Arts practice sword
- A safe and durable stage sword
- Modeled after Renaissance training weapons
- Features an extended ricasso
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Fittings are made of mild steel
- Hilt is wrapped in leather
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 Inch edge
- Total Length: 49.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 36 Inches
- Point of Balance: 2 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
There are no reviews yet.