The cutlass has a history of use both on land and sea, becoming well known as the pirates weapon of choice. The White Sparring Cutlass allows you to bring that iconic sword into your sparring and training or your reenactments. This white blade is created from a unique blend of high impact polymer, featuring the long curved shape of a traditional cutlass. Attached to the guard is a basket hilt, giving your cutlass an authentic look that is also ideal for protecting your hand from opposing swords. The tip of the hilt features a ball pommel, which as well as the guard can be replaced with other pommels in our synthetic sparring line. With a striking resemblance to a real cutlass, the White Sparring Cutlass will add a lifelike touch to your sparring, reenactment, or theatrical production.
- Crafted from high impact polymer
- Ideal for practice in Western martial arts
- Basket hilt guard adds protection and authenticity
- Guard and pommel can be switched out
- Great for practice, reenactment, or theatrical use
- Overall Length: 36.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 29.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz.