The Messer blade is a classic sparring blade that dates back to the late Middle Ages and into the Renaissance. This White Messer Blade is durable to withstand your practice sessions and versatile to match your favorite guard and hilt. This blade is manufactured from a special blend of high impact polymer that makes this a solid and sturdy sparring weapon. For several centuries, the Messer has been a vital element in historical European martial arts, and now you can assemble a sparring messer by combining your blade with a complementing guard and hilt. Match up your White Messer Blade with our Black Messer Guard (Item #PR2051), Blue Messer Guard (Item #PR2053), or Red Messer Guard (Item #PR2054) to begin creating your own sparring weapon today!
- Crafted from high impact polymer
- Ideal for sparring and fencing practice
- Color is versatile to match your guard and hilt
- Pairs great with any of our Messer Guards!
- Overall Length: 29.75 Inches