Sparring swords are meant to resemble real swords, their weights and balances often intended to prepare the wielder for a steel blade. The White Blade Sparring Falchion has a look and feel similar to falchions of medieval times. The blade of this falchion is made from a special blend of high impact polymer, developed to be durable and flexible like a real sword. At the base of the blade is a black guard with ball tipped quillons, great for both aesthetic value and hand protection. The wheel pommel adds authenticity while also keeping your hand on the hilt. The straightforward colors of this falchion look great as is, and the guard and pommel can be switched out with the other pieces in our synthetic sparring line too! This White Blade Sparring Falchion offers you the strength, versatility, and lifelike quality you are wanting in a practice sword.
- Crafted from high impact polymer
- Ideal for practice in Western martial arts
- Ball shaped quillons and pommel add protection and utility
- Guard and pommel can be switched out
- Great for practice, reenactment, or theatrical use
- Overall Length: 37.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 29.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.