The Whitby Lace Applique Gothic Cape will have your next gothic look positively dripping with gorgeousness. This beautiful high low cape is made of ornate black lace and secures at the neck with a Victorian-inspired cameo brooch. The delicate lace cape is worn by slipping it over the head before fastening the neckline. The front cotton lace applique covers the top of the chest and comes to a point at the center, and this shape is reflected on the back as well. Black floral lace gathered at the seam creates a beautiful drape down the sides of the front applique and from every edge at the back, forming a dramatic high low shape. Great for layering over nearly anything, this sheer lace gothic cape is a breathtaking statement piece for any gothic wardrobe.
- Front and back feature ornate lace applique
- Secures at the neck with a Victorian cameo brooch
- Long lace edges form high low shape
- Beautiful addition to any gothic wardrobe
- Front and back applique are made of cotton. High low length is made of 100 percent nylon lace.
- Hand wash and lay flat to dry
- One Size Fits Most
- Length at Longest Point: 45 Inches
Measurements are approximate.